Create Smart Exams step by step
1. Create your exams online
2. Select course and date availability
3. Invite and share exams with students
4. Students take exams online, anywhere at anytime
5. Teachers use Smart Comparative Judgement to mark exam
6. Parents and students can now see the results
- Share questions with other teachers and be inspired by others
- Have some of your questions from the start autocorrected
- Comparative Judgement
- Teachers can grade the exams anywhere, anytime
- Set the time and date for the exam and when the set-time has passed the exam is automatically saved on the web for the student
- Get an overview of the exams that are in line to take place
- Prepare the exam and send out the link and get it into your students calendar well in advance for preparing
Smart Exams can help you:
Write better exams
Auto correct your answers
Get started with Smart Exam
With SMART EXAMS and through usage of modern technology at examination times, no teacher will have to spend days or weeks grading exams in the future. This is due to the fact that parts of the process will be automated.
This also means that costly administrative work can be removed from the teachers through the digitization of exams. Parts of the exams can be ‘self-correcting’, while other parts will be corrected digitally by the teachers. The teachers will also have everything gathered in one place, they won’t have to carry around paper exams, be more environmentally friendly and last, but not least, they will be able to co-grade the exams together with their colleagues. The exams can be anonymized, which allows for a more equivalized correction of the exams. It will also be easier for the students to edit texts, which saves them time.
Teachers can also share their questions and thoughts with other teachers, which increases peer-to-peer coaching and an environment of collaboration, instead of the teachers working in silos. This leads to simpler, more efficient, and more transparent processes both for the students and the teachers.
Start using Smart Paper by signing up in our contact form below.
Or email us at email@example.com